Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Goodbye

 
Oh this was a tough one for us. The days before we flew to NC were filled with many goodbyes! As much as I know how important it is for us to be all together as a family as much as possible, I just can't help but feeling so sad over how much we miss over summer! I can't really talk about the pool days or sunday dinners we miss with family, but that is something we look forward to so much when we move back! There is nothing better. We spent some time with friends at the park before we left, and Crew picked some flowers for Everly all on his own. He always calls her his "wife" and I think we all secretly wishes it would happen in the future. How cute would that be?! 

We went to lunch with family and I had to snap some pictures of Hazel & Laney together. I really do hope that our next/last baby will be a girl so that Laney has a sister...but if that doesn't happen, then I am so glad that she's got Hazel to take the place of a sister! These two are so cute together and Laney has already asked a thousand times to go to Haze's house. So that's where we will be in August. 

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are able to blog again! Excited to have you guys back in a month or so!

    ReplyDelete