Wednesday, June 28, 2017

I'm Back!


We finally have wifi in our little apartment out here in North Carolina! It has been a very long month without it. I also recently found out that Alex did in fact bring his computer out here...so that means I'm back to blogging when I feel up for it! I feel like I have so much catching up to do on here, so I'm trying not to get too overwhelmed about it. I'm more excited for that task! It's fun looking back on past photos and memories. 

We have had a really good time out here. The older two kids adjusted well, but Peter took awhile getting used to our new place. We keep our routine pretty simple out here, which I am soaking up. I realize that life is only getting busier, so I'm loving how relaxed it is right now. I am still adjusting to the very late nights, and early mornings, but it's getting better! Alex is killing it this summer in sales! It makes me so happy to see him do something he loves. I have much, much more to write, but Peter is waking up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment