After uploading so many photos, I don't even know where to start on writing about this whole trip. We planned this trip with friends a few months ago, and were SO excited for it. Really. So I went into the trip envisioning all of us (my family) loving the beach, playing all day, and having fun together. We had a lot of great moments, but of course, this trip had a few downs too! But that's ok! Life happens, and trips with small children just require that much more work. Alex had some work stuff happen right before the trip that made it a little stressful to just be away from his phone for a few days, so he had to take calls a lot. Our room didn't have AC and for some reason it was the hottest room in the house....way hotter than outside! So our kids didn't sleep well. I ended up striping down the kids in the middle of the night to just diapers.
However...
NO ONE was at the beach or Sea World when we went. That is a good trip. I'm not one for crowds so I was super pleased. The beach was so so good. I just wish so badly that the younger two liked it! Laney was fine in the sand, but hated the water. Actually I can honestly say that all 3 of them maybe touched the water once? Who knows. BUT I'm excited to go back one day.
Take a look if you will. There are a ton of photos.
I love that she will only wear hats backwards. She's the best.
Literally our ONLY family picture from this trip. And we included Porter. haha
So, I'll admit....I am very white, and I'm cool with it. But a spray tan here and there probably wouldn't hurt! HA!
*Thank's Chels for taking these!*^^^
We loved spending time with friends. We did stay up late, and have a lot of laughs. We are lucky to be surrounded by good good people.
^^^that last photo I posted is me nursing peter. Ooops sorry. Guys, he just screamed the whole time unless he was asleep or nursing! So I would lean over and nurse away.^^^






























































So many littles! You guys are totally outnumbered, but good for you for providing such a fun experience for them. I know it is not easy but it is worth it. Love you
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing all these fun pics of your trip! You really do have a gift for capturing great moments and hats off to you for vacationing with 3 little ones!! Youre a super duper mom and I'm glad you are part of us crazy Martinsens.
ReplyDelete