It's been a whirlwind in my head & heart these last few weeks. Sometimes I get in a slump, and can snap out of it fairly quickly, but this time around it's been really difficult! I can't put my finger on it, but I'm hoping whatever it is, that it passes quickly. We were lucky enough to spend a few days with some good friends of ours up in northern Arizona. The weather was just what we needed, and the wide open space cured our souls for the time being. It was so so good. Letting the kids run wild, and having time to talk with adults was needed. I am so behind on blogging (and everything else these days) but I'm hopeful that I will catch up soon! Feeling grateful for this month, and for the Holiday's that are right around the corner. I'm trying to soak up this next season as much as possible. This year has gone by way too fast. So far, this year has been my hardest, but I have learned so much about myself too during these rough moments. Excited to end the year on a good note, and change a few things for next year.
Happy November.
No comments:
Post a Comment