Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Crew Turns 4!






































We love this 4 year old boy so much. My Hard drive crashed a while back, so getting these pictures off of it was a task. So happy I finally did it! It was such a fun weekend. My mom and sister came to surprise Crew for his special day. He was shocked to say the least! I wish I could post the video here. We celebrated his birthday on Sunday with both sides of the family. I love that we live so close so some of our favorite people! Laney was so interested in his gifts, and wanted to help open his presents. 

There are so many things that we love about our Crew boy. He is very creative, and colors for hours each day. (spread throughout the day of course) He loves dress up clothes, and playing house with Laney. He is such a good big brother, and son! We love his funny comments, and his sweet heart. I just can't believe he will be FIVE next year. I just feel so much older typing that. Love you Crew-bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment