There is so much I have to catch up on, and so many little tidbits that I need write down here. I have been so busy with photos this season, that it's sort of taken the fun out of it. I am looking forward to a break!
November was filled with great family time, and plenty of photo shoots.
So far December has been wonderful. I set up the rest of our decorations, and the kids love them. They aren't anything fancy, but it's perfect for us. My heart is just full of love this time of year, and I hope that I can pass that to my children. Crew loves finding where is Elf is at the next day, he loves dressing up as Santa, and writing many many many lists to him. Crew is seriously at a fun age. He can be so so sweet, and helpful. This month has been busy with my church calling. I am in the YW with the girls in our ward. Each of them are so sweet, and I'm really enjoying it.
Here are just some photos of the kids lately. I have many more on my phone I have to upload.










These pictures are so darling! I want some like that of the girls!
ReplyDelete