Friday, October 14, 2016

Halloween Parade































Preschool is just our favorite thing around here these days. It seems that Crew and I both enjoy the time apart a few days a week...but we both love the reunion at the end of the school day! He is thriving at Mrs. Jenny's preschool. He loves everything they do there. He is still too shy to sing the songs to me, but last night...I quietly heard him singing a song to himself. One that I had never heard before. We are slowly getting there! He's learning so much, and it's just fun to see him progress. 

They had their Halloween parade today at the end of class. *It was tough choosing a costume this morning. His real construction man costume comes tomorrow, and that's what he will wear Monday!* We all met at the park next to his teacher's house, and watched as these cute little kids marched around. It was going well until Crew realized that he lost his police badge at the park. TEARS. Real crocodile tears. His teacher was so sweet and reassured him that all would be well once we found it after the parade. That was good enough for him, and he perked right up. 

All of these littles had beaming, and bright red faces. So after, we let the boys play in the sprinklers. They had fun and cooled off. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope he found the badge. Those boots go with every outfit don't they. Does he sleep in them? Laney is a doll. Love them so much

    ReplyDelete