Saturday, October 1, 2016

Bearizona

We decided last minute to take a day trip up to Flagstaff before our lives get crazy in October! I have photo shoots nearly every weekend, and some week nights. So this was our chance to go! We've heard great things about Bearizona, and we went to bear world in Idaho, so we knew the kids would love the experience. 
-We set out in the morning and made the quick 3 hour drive up. I thought that the kids could handle the entire drive there and back, but they didn't do so well. Crew did totally fine, but the younger two cried nearly the entire time. So we had to stop to take a break, and then make the last hour up. 
-We had lunch at a cute spot in town. Way overpriced just for average food. BUT it was the experience...am I right? I think a trip to Mcdonalds next time will satisfy our need...
-We headed to Bearizona after lunch, and had a fun time there. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. Just what we needed!
-Sadly though, most of the animals were sleeping, and there weren't a ton of bears. I recommend Bear World in Idaho more than here! We mostly went there just to be outside and let the kids roam free.












































I think we will make this a yearly tradition! Next up is the Deer Farm up north, and Polar Express. We can't wait until the kids are old enough to really enjoy camping, and hikes! 

1 comment:

  1. Abbie! I am always so blown away by your pictures!!! Your kids are seriously going to be SO thankful to have these one day!!! So fun you guys did this!!

    ReplyDelete