Alex came to visit this weekend and it was much needed by all of us. I noticed that last week I was becoming more short tempered and just all around worn out. This pick-me-up was exactly what I needed.
We just hung around with family, swam, and caught a date before he left.
Words can't express how much he is loved around here, and how grateful I am for him. His positive attitude has been needed around these parts. Love him.
Papa Lane is the best Lego builder!
Laney was attached to his hip all weekend.
Had to throw in shots of Peter boy. Gosh he's the best, and so so good.
Dinner at one of my favorite places. We love good food, and a chance to just talk without kiddos climbing all over us. Work is going well for him, with the natural added stresses of managing, but he is doing so great!
Lastly, another little picture of Peter. He's still the worst sleeper, but heck, I can't get mad about it. Love that my boys are so cuddly.
We miss you Al!



No comments:
Post a Comment