Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Gradulations!

Crew graduated from preschool over a week ago, and we kept congratulating him...so naturally, he calls it "gradulations." So cute and funny. 

Oh man. I had no idea how intense people are about preschools. I thought I would go ahead and do a Joy School program with Crew...which I bought. I never used it. Around December, I knew that Crew needed a school to go to. He needed a social environment that was all for him, lead by another adult. I am happy to say that we made it through a short 6 months of school, and can't wait for him to start up again in August for a full year! Crew made many best friends, and just loved every bit of it. Even on the days he got a behavior slip written up...(yeah he had many) he still had fun. 

I didn't realize that I deleted all the photos off my memory card from this day without putting them on my computer...but I'm glad I downloaded some onto my phone. 

Happy Day for this boy! 









No comments:

Post a Comment