Thursday, May 12, 2016

Our Week

Our week so far has been pretty low key and fun. I signed up for the gym,the kids love the daycare, and I'm loving my classes. Going with friends really is a game changer. However, being this sore has affected my week so much. I'm so so tired and whenever I move, I'm in pain. So I'm blaming my messy house...on working out. We'll get there someday...when I'm used to working out. Until then, I've lowered my expectations on the house. 

 He loved being toted around like this one day. So funny. 
 Right before this: 
 Her giant fit when I told her she couldn't have ice cream. I've had the same reaction girlie. 
 Crew showed Laney how to climb on the counter by pulling a chair up. I wish he didn't do that. What am I supposed to do though? Hide all of the chairs? (my mother's day flowers gifted to me by a friend. so sweet.)
 A rare moment where these two decided on their own to color...together. Very very rare. Probably won't happen again for a while. 
 He seriously loves the bath. I just need to find a better solution for a darn baby bath. He's outgrown his! 
 Sunday bubbles with Papa Lane
 Bath time is a favorite around here. I love that these littles have the same nighttime schedule. 
 He was still sleepy after a napper one day, so we got to cuddle for a bit. This third child doesn't get held much, but when he does, we make sure to document every bit of it. (hello 10 photos on my iphone of this exact pose)
 We've been swimming everyday. I wish so badly we could go buy a home in a different neighborhood just to have a bigger lot...and it's going to be sad when we do. We have loved living here, it's the greatest! Luckily we signed another year lease, so we are staying put for a while. The pool and parks have been so nice. 
 This was one morning after he slept all night, woke at 6 to eat, and then conked out in my bed. Can he please sleep this well forever? I think it has something to do with how chunky he is. He's got fantastic fat reserves. 
 IVY...we can't get enough. If I could eat her I would! These Payne girls are just the sweetest little things. Can't wait to watch them grow. 
 Peter's giant blowout in his carseat left him naked. It was all over me and the car. So happy it happened at the end of our Costco shopping trip. 
 It's killing me that in 3 short months this girl turns 2. These have been the fastest two years of my life. She was so sweet last summer (she is this summer too) but man alive has she changed. Laney doodle is just the best. She's sweet, sassy, and spunky. We love her for it. 
 Peter's first time swimming! I totally wasn't planning on him swimming...which is why he's only in a swim diaper. He loved it to say the least. We are so excited that he can swim with us all summer now. 
Peter boy is sure loved over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment