These two!
Today they were the best of friends.
Laney is at a super fun stage and makes us laugh daily!
I wish we got out more and did fun things together (besides the park) but it's a little uncomfortable for me to be away from home for too long.
So we just play legos all day, watch shows, read a lot of books and play tag. I love their giggles.
This girl is very attached to that binky of hers. Makes me wish I did take it away around 15 months...because now it's too late! We gotta wait until she understands why we would take away such a precious thing to her...
Crew loves when I take jumping pictures of him and he requests a lot...so I just pretend to take many and show him the same one over and over HA! I love this boy! It really would be so fun to have another little boy around. They would only be 3 years apart and best of friends. (CAN I JUST GO INTO LABOR NOW.)
...and her giggles are just the best.
We are lazy lazy around here these days and just want to have a new baby already. Although I will admit that having 3 kids under 3 terrifies me quite a bit. Fake it till you make it...they say :)




No comments:
Post a Comment