Friday, February 19, 2016

Peter's Newborn Pictures

I have so many other posts that I want to work on (my valentine, and other randoms) but I have got to put these up here before I forget! I snapped these on a whim when I noticed my camera was nearby. I am itching to get some of Crew and Peter together for their room--so hopefully I'll get around to that soon! 

My mom leaves tomorrow. 
Totally scared. 
I can do this though. A lot of people do this. 


I think. 



 Those yummy baby yawns are my favorite 
 Fun Fact-I cannot for the life of me get newborns to sleep during my sessions...even my own child. (no the first picture doesn't count. He just happened to close his eyes for 5 seconds)

^^^This is their relationship right now. She has turned a new leaf...and it's a little frightening. 18 months here we come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment