Saturday, February 13, 2016

First Week at Home

Our Peter boy is a week old (tomorrow) and I can't believe how fast it's gone. The weeks after birth I become a very emotional being. I think it's the baby blues a little bit and just me missing being pregnant/giving birth. Am I the only one who's like this? I'm just feeling overwhelmed with how much I love my little family and my husband. Having a new baby in our home really puts things into perspective for us. The week leading up to his birth and even this week has been stressful with Alex's work...it honestly wasn't fun. I'm just glad it's over with but I sorta wish it all happened a different week :)

Here are some pictures that I took in the hospital and then at home! Laney is still so in love with him. Crew has been so sick (dangit) so I don't let him near the baby yet. It totally makes him so sad. So let's all pray he gets better soon!
















































It's been a good week. My mom leaves in 1 week and I'm not so sure how I feel about that :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment