Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall is in the Air!

I had plans for this long detailed post about what we have been up to the last few days but I'm honestly too exhausted. 
We bought a pass to a local farm for the month of October and it was the best purchase yet. The kids love it and the weather has been so nice the last few days. 
Grateful for good good friends that live around the corner from me. 
Our kids are literally the same ages and love playing together. 
I need friends close by to hang out with a lot especially when the mister is out of town again...
Here are some photos I snagged at the farm. 
It's so hard not to get down on myself about photography--but I have come along way in the year that I have pursued it. Can't wait to see where I am next year. Progress feels good...just gotta stop comparing myself to others who have been doing it for years!
Anyways--it was a good day. We are tired around here a lot, and almost everything smells like toddler (aka pee) in our house. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant...or maybe it's because it truly smells like pee. HA! That's 3 year olds for you.
Hopefully I will get around to documenting the important events that have happened soon! 
















Plan on us being here everyday of this month! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these shots! And there is NO WAY you should be getting down on yourself about your amazing talent! Your last few engagement shoots were stunning!

    ReplyDelete