This week has been pretty long for us-trying to stay positive :)
Today we went to Target...again to look for some blankets/throws. I'm trying to start a collection for photos but also to have around the house. Maybe in a cute basket or something like that...
There was a time in our life when taking these 2 to the store was actually no big deal. I kind of liked it. Now we have a 3 year old who doesn't like to sit in the cart AND he loves to run around and grab all of the books, toys and clothes he wants. I try to avoid these spots at all costs...but somehow they always find us.
Today it was a Paw Patrol piggy bank that caught his attention. He grabbed the bank and ran straight to my purse to try and find money. He then proceeded to say, "Mom! Thank you so so much for my bank! I love it." (I was not planning on buying it nor did I) He just knows how to assume the sale. Honestly though if I could and if I knew it wouldn't damage him...I would buy him anything he wanted, but for now it just get's added to next years birthday list. But I do know how he feels to see all of his favorite things in one awesome store. (I have to hold back too buddy and add things to my birthday list next year.)
Laney doodle is just a sweetie pie at this stage. Except for when she screams all day and drives her older brother nuts. It's not the crying screaming...it's just high pitched yells that make us all want to run for the hills. Since Crew hates loud noises (especially unexpected) he decides to scream back...because that's how you solve problems. Then she screams back and laughs. Then he is even more mad. It's a little cycle we go through a few times a day...sometimes it's funny. She's already mastered driving him crazy.
I'm honestly so surprised with how much she can handle him too! He will tackle her to the ground and roll around. I cringe because I swear her arms are going to be crushed...but she giggles the entire time. She even throws herself onto him again. IF she is sandwiched between two brothers then I know she can handle it.
(we are already saving $$$ for this girls braces-not. Her teeth are way too cute but ya, some braces will be in order for sure.)
I love these little people. It's hit me a lot this week with how fast time has gone and how fast I have grown up! I'm already a mom to 2 almost 3 kids-and have been married for as long as someone is in high school for. It's super weird to truly think about. It just makes me want to bottle up my kids and never let them leave my sight.
You can probably bet that these pictures are getting blown up and put on one of the many blank walls in this house because I just love them too much.



I think Crew and I are kindred spirits, some of the faces he makes....I get you Crew!
ReplyDelete