Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Almost November

I am in shock that October is nearly over. 
The past few weeks have been filled with so many things keeping us all pretty busy, which I love...sometimes. A lot of photoshoots keeping me on my toes and forcing myself to become more educated in this little field of work. It's quite challenging and takes up a lot of time, but I love it. It's probably only going to be for a "season" and I'm sure I'll move past it someday to take on another challenge, but for now it fills my time well. 
Last week I listened/watched a mom's conference held online and it was something I needed. I was overwhelmed with how many speakers there were and each interview was an hour or longer! Needless to say, I only listened to some...but I needed to hear them. Now will someone do a "wife conference?" ha! I'm honestly curious to hear these amazing mothers talk about their marriages the way they talk about motherhood. Maybe that's too personal but I think people would benefit from it. I'm not worried about being stretched further this next year with another little person needing me, but I'm just amazed with women who have a ton of kids and seem so put together! So many different demands and schedules. Impressive. 
Our sweet baby #3 is still doing well and getting stronger everyday. Their kicks are unreal! Everytime I do this I am amazed that I have little limbs inside of me. The kicks, hiccups and movements will never get old. We are down to the "teens" in weeks until this baby is born. I'm trying to lay low about the whole delivery process because I don't want to jinx it...but my heart is just really set on a natural birth for this little. I want to feel every ounce of it....but my head says otherwise. I know that physically I am very capable of it...just not sure about it mentally. I know how good those drugs are. Trust me. Send some little cheers and good vibes my way...meaning pray that my labor is so short that I won't have time for an epidural :) Best case right there. 
Anyways we are just too excited to meet this surprise baby! ("surprise" as in gender...the baby was totally planned. I've gotten that question a lot ha ha)


Laney doodle always gets her leg stuck in the bumbo. Cracks us up! I don't think she will be happy sharing that with a little brother/sister. 

These two in timeout at church. No it didn't last long...we just grabbed the car keys and went home. Sometimes you just gotta do that with multiple kids. 
He finally took a Sunday nap. I cannot express how much I love this boy. He has stretched me so much over the years and I'm so grateful for him. (he had his first dentist appointment today and I'll have to do a whole separate post. He is just so funny.)
Sneak peek of this darling girls halloween costume that I love too much. I love it even though it is far from flawless or perfect. It's my first little dress I made for her and I hope to make more someday! 

The end of October is lookin' real good! My family is coming to visit and we couldn't be more excited. I get to finally hang out with my soon-to-be sister! It will be great just being around them before all of the wedding stuff happens. Halloween will be so so good. Crew is so excited. Laney and her cousin Haze are matching this year and I cannot wait to just kiss their faces off in these costumes! Haze cheeks are just too good. We have loved being around family, and feel so lucky to see them often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment