Hello!
We are still here. We have been so busy the last few weeks..to say the least. I think we are finally settled now so I can start getting back into a routine..which I started recently. I'm trying to start my day by working out each morning. Laney is now 8 weeks old (wow) so I figured I'm healed up enough to really work out hard! Kinda sorta skipped out on that 6 week postpartum check-up..kind of over having random doctors look at my hoohah. (I have never had just 1 doctor..on the look out for a good one!) I'll get around to it eventually! Ya know it's really hard to work out when your boobs are still huge..still getting used to that one! I also went to Loft the other day and tried on some cute shirts...but those things just get in the way too, so back on the rack they went.
Crew has been super cute lately (as always) and is talking a lot more. Putting him to bed is a long process! He gets out of bed maybe 18 times a night in a row until he falls asleep. So I sit there in the hall without saying a word and take him back every time. Some nights it works really well..other nights it does not. Either way, we are getting sleep over here!
Laney has grown a lot. She will be 2 months old this week and she is smiling more and more each day! She still nurses great and takes a binky. Today during my workout she was fussy so I gave her the binky and laid her in bed..she fell asleep just fine! Crew never ever did that. She is a good baby for sure.
Oh how I adore these little kids and our little life!









No comments:
Post a Comment