Can I just say how much we love our ward? We really do. It's great. I met a new friend today who lives a street away and has a 2 year old boy and 2 month old girl named Everly. Our kids are meant to be friends! Hopefully... :)
I rushed getting ready this morning so I could get dinner in the crock pot on time and snap a few pictures of the kids in their Sunday best. I love nothing more than a little boy in a white shirt and tie...and a comb over is an added bonus! Laney was sure fun to dress too. It really is so fun having "one of each."
As usual some pictures aren't focused because Crew moves so fast, but I love that I still snapped some of their little outfits.
"cheese!"
Taking pictures is soooo painful for this kid, but he is a good sport.
She is still pretty skeptical of him, well...and life in general.
He was giving her a hug!
Everyday is a new adventure with these nuggets, and it's so fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment