Dear Crew,
This is such a fun age for your mama & dada, but also a tough one too. Remember the time a few weeks ago where you escaped Grandma Lambs house at night and 2 strangers found you stomping in puddles across the street? Yea that was scary for all of us, but also very funny because you wore your dads shoes to go stomp in the puddles. I really wish I got a picture of that. We are so so so glad you didn't wander off further and that the 2 strangers were nice enough to give you back to us.
Today you decided to throw everything you could in the toilet.
Then you emptied out a big jug of dishwashing soap...which I don't think you ate, and you seemed fine after. It was however very messy.
You still insist on giving your sister kisses all the time and then hitting her in the head...hard. Then you look at us with a confused look and burst into tears. It scares you when she screams...but she wouldn't scream if you kept your hands to yourself.
Your also a very kind little person. You get SO excited for "dada" to come home when that garage door opens. I have got to capture your face on camera one of these days.
You say "peeese mama?" in the sweetest voice I have ever heard.
You love nursery but for some reason we have to remind you that you love it every Sunday.
You still cry when we leave you, but you have fantastic teachers who know how to distract you. When we come pick you up we can tell you just had the very best time.
You fold your arms ever so carefully when it's time to say prayer. Lately though you won't say "amen" after night time prayers because you know what's coming next...bed time.
We are so in love with you it's crazy!
xoxo
Mama & Dada


No comments:
Post a Comment