Days when a 2 year didn't sleep much the night before and when he doesn't nap that day are tough, but we are hanging in there! *barely*
Does it take anyone else hours to fold laundry? Even just a little bit? It takes me F O R E V E R. I have a little bit of ADD or something because I cannot just get the task done for the life of me. Then the laundry that IS folded gets thrown on the ground by a lovely, thriving, hyper 2 year old.
Did I mention we have hit the terrible two's? (which I don't believe in anyway..I think they are "terrible" until age 4..wink wink...)
Anyone else think dorky pajamas make kids cuter?
I also don't think that I blogged about his second birthday! Well it was super low key but he loved it. I took like one picture...oops. And we did nothing for it :)
Love you Crew


No comments:
Post a Comment