Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Old Photos

I'm such a sucker for family photos. I'm in the process of transferring pictures to our hard drive and I stumbled upon a few of my favorites of Crew:

 That was his favorite book for the longest time. The colors grabbed his attention and he sat quietly through the whole book every time. 
 Our trip to Disney world/beach with family was the best, and his legs in the swim diaper was even better. 
 I loved when he would do this in the stores. It's like it was soooo boring. 
 He loved bath time and always has, but my favorite was when he would snuggle in his towel after the bath. So yummy and squishy. 
 When babies grab their toes? Favorite. 
 Chunky 5 month old
 Love his face!
Poor boy was very sick when I took this photo. It literally broke my heart to watch him. I remember having to take him to the hospital twice to see the respiratory therapist so she could suction his nose. It was truly the saddest thing I had ever seen! I had to hold my sweet 4 month old down while he screamed and the doctor suctioned. So so sad. I'm almost positive that during this time I didn't sleep once. It was a long long week.

I have loved watching this little baby turn into a sweet, good-natured little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment