Thursday, July 31, 2014

Thoughts on Pregnancy

Well we are dwindling down to the end of this pregnancy! I can't believe how fast it's gone really. It feels like the other day we decided to expand our family and now I have 1.5 weeks left. It honestly makes my mama heart ache. So so bad. I love being pregnant so much! This pregnancy has been so much easier than with Crew. I remember when I delivered Crew, the nurses and doctor said that my next pregnancies were going to be much easier because of his size. They said he paved the way for the rest of the kiddos! They were right! (well we will really see when I deliver her) I have been blessed with great pregnancies and we cannot wait to meet her. The second time around is so great, and such a different experience...I think.

When we had Crew we were SO young, and we still are...but I feel like we were way more prepared this time around for our second. We knew the love that we would have for her and we knew how exciting is was to watch Crew grow up, so that only made us more excited to have more kids! Right now I feel like I could have 8 kids...but I'm sure if you ask me tomorrow, I'll give ya a different number...Im so sad to be almost done. I am going to miss her kicks, rolls and hiccups so so much. She is also so much easier to take care of inside rather than outside..ha ha

So the plan for the next week or so is to take care of Crew and get him better because he has a fever, cough, runny nose, and he is wheezing. Then if baby isn't here by the 12th..I'm getting induced. So if she could come like the 10th...then that would be great! Positive thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment