Dear Crew,
Do you know it's killing me that your going to be a big brother soon?! I cannot believe how much you have grown up in these short 9 months. When your dad and I were talking about having another little baby, we were hesitant because you were still such a baby to us. We didn't realize how much you were going to grow up while your little sister was still cooking. I love this picture of you (above) because your emotion in the picture describes how you feel about this whole situation. I know you know what "babies" are, and you are so curious about them, yet your suspicious of what's to come. It's like you know babies are sweet and fun to have around but your not quite ready for one to be around you 24/7.
Your becoming more independent everyday (you no longer accept my hand on the stairs..or anywhere) so we are trying to work on that before sister comes.
I think you two will be best friends and you will grow to love her soon!
Thanks for letting us cut your hair too. You definitely needed that before she is born...you look a lot older and more handsome!
Now lets get you better before she comes!
xoxo
Love,
Mama

That boy! His face is so cute! Oooooh!
ReplyDelete