We had a little time before church started and I wanted to snap a few pictures of Crew! I want to learn how to use my camera better but it is so hard to learn when my little model won't sit still. I was able to snap a few but of course he wouldn't look at the camera..little stink.
See this would have been a cuter picture IF he would just look at the darn camera. One day.
See the side of his head above his ear? Yeah...he moved right when Alex cut it. Nice.
He was crying when Alex picked up for this picture...we had to tell him that we were going to nursery soon to get him to stop. It sorta worked!











Your photo skills are getting good! I love all these pictures. He is such a little man now! haha
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to spend time with him and get to know him now that he is a big boy!