Sunday, July 13, 2014

Mickey Mouse Boy


Do you want to know how long we have had those pajamas? A long time. I think I bought them when he was 11 months old from Walmart. They have done us some good. I think it's about time to retire them though. 
I love the little boy that he is. He is growing up so fast! At 22 months (almost) he:

-Repeat's what we say. He is starting to copy us. (scary) 
-He still loves his shows
-He sleeps through the night
-He loves "Sessa" (Pizza)
-He loves to read books...especially ones with babies in them or animals. 
-He knows a few animal sounds
-Reminds us to say prayer before we go to bed.
-He is really good at throwing these awesome, and fierce fits. Then he will turn right around and give the best kisses and hugs. I guess that's just what comes with the age he is at! 

He recently got his "first" real haircut I'd say. We cut it in the spring, but I barely had them cut any off. This time we took the clippers to it...well Alex did, and I do have a picture of the hack job that he did on one side. It's pretty funny. 

I can't believe that he is almost 2 years old. I remember crying the night before he turned one because I was sad he was so old! Now this year, I am just so excited for him to turn 2! We love the stage he is in, and he will only continue to become more fun and entertaining. 
-


No comments:

Post a Comment