Monday, September 4, 2017

August Happenings Part 1

So much has happened in August that I need to split up the post into two parts! It's going to be a little scrambled here--but I just need to get this fun month documented! 
-We spent so much time reuniting with friends and cousins that we missed all summer long. Seriously so grateful for the relationships my kids have with everyone! 
-I celebrated my birthday with a few of my friends here! It's turned into a fun little tradition to grab dinner the night of my birthday. Alex has always been out of town, so I'm thankful for these girls who make it fun! 
-Cousin sleepover with Hazel! Those 3 are hilarious, and exhausting all together. The things they would come up with! I wish I had a better memory to record everything. They all have so much energy too, and must insist that they talk all at once :) 
-Peter & Ivy together remind me of Crew & Haze around that age. So much love, and a little bit of fighting to go around :) Love those littles. 
-We had sweet Indy and her mama over for a while, and we were in heaven! The kids loved Indy. It was so fun catching up. I'm sure it will happen more often! 
-Swimming...A LOT. For as much as Alex is gone, I am so darn grateful for that pool. It's the best distraction during the "witching hours." 
-We had a "late night" with my friend Alli and her kids. Laney and Reese love playing! 
-Lora came home from CHINA (!!!) and gave the kids fun little gifts from there. The girls got pink rabbits that they named mimi! I'm still begging Laney to name it Mochi, but she will not budge! Lora got Crew Chinese money, which was a major hit. He tells EVERYONE that it's from China. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment