-The best part of this month was having Alex come home to us! He did so well this summer, and we were all ready for him to be home. The night after he got home, the kids begged him to take them each on a ride on his electric long board! They are all in love with that thing.
-With Alex back I took Laney on a much needed girls day! We went shopping at home goods, ate lunch and then (not planned) got our toes done! She is so cute when we shop. "oh mom that is so cute." or "no, not that. this one!" I LOVE HER!
-Peter is turning into such a ham. And he has to do whatever the kids do. So now he loves to color with them!
-Furniture shopping with Laney bug. I've learned over time that I love it, and hate it. A big part of me wants to say "here, take my money and just make it cute, functional, and not trendy!" It's reallyyyyy hard for me. But I'm slowly loving the things we've purchased.
-One day Laney fell asleep in my bed, and Peter went and laid with her! It was cute. But I quickly got him off...because she's a bear when she is woken!
-We had a family date (Crew calls it that) one night, and it was so so so fun. We took the kids to Gecko Grill, and bowling! They did so well at both places. It just made me so excited to have them grow up. Doing things with them being older is fun!
(my phone died after I took that photo of Laney bowling...but I'm glad Alex and I's phones died right when we started bowling. So good to just be all there with them.)
No comments:
Post a Comment