Ok it looks like I need to split this post up into 3! I take too many photos, and don't blog enough. Something has to change !
-We finally had our Madsen kids over one day and everyone was in Heaven about that little fact.
-Taking Pete grocery shopping is totally fine as long as he has food to eat.
-Crew had his first day of school! I snapped some of him and E outside. He still calls her "honey" and "wife!" Can you believe him?! He cracks us up. What's more funny is that Everly has caught on. She reciprocates the love!
-A little Iva in our day to cheer us up! Except she was not having it when Laney wanted to hold her. Ha!
-Crew was spotlighted at school, and brought his gold trophy.
-The kids sleep with us every night, and I'm totally over it!
-Peter insists he sit with the big kids.
-Visiting the home of Cold Front Cryo!
-We went to lunch with family earlier one day, and randomly decided to stop in Deseret Book! We saw my grandparents in there. It was so so good to see them and catch up. Peter went right to Grandpa Lamb!
-I can't possibly write everything else down, but it was full of a lot of friends and family! Birthday parties, time with grandparents and destroying my house:) (Peter)
No comments:
Post a Comment