Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we woke up and went to Mariah and Benson's house to celebrate Christmas with them since M had to work on the real Christmas day! It was fun seeing Hazel open her gifts! 
After we went home and took much needed naps. Not me of course because I decided to start making the sugar cookies while I didn't have little hands trying to "help" me. Sugar cookies require a lot of counter space, time and patience. The kids loved decorating them but honestly we might wait another few years until they are a tad older. 
After that we went to the Martinsen's house for a family dinner and sibling gift exchange! So fun to be with them and see the kids reactions to their gifts. 
I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves! 









 M made those darling prints for Lora's room and they turned out so cute. One day when I can I've got to learn that illustrator program! For me in the past it's been a beast, but I'll get the hang of it. 

 We came back to our house and opened up Christmas jammies. We put reindeer food outside for Santa's reindeer's and then we were off to bed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment