Saturday, December 12, 2015

December

It's already December which blows my mind! I feel that way though every month. We have had a busy few weeks which make for long days and nights. (nights because the insomnia is back at it) Here are some pictures of what we have been up to:

 Park days in December are the best. The weather is just perfect in the winters here. I snagged these sand toys for free...so naturally we had to celebrate another good find by playing with them immediately! 
  We have a stage 5 clinger on our hands so whenever I take a shower she comes in too...or else she just screams at the shower door and opens it a million times. Which makes for a short and very cold shower. So lately she comes in with me and just claws onto me like a little koala bear while resting her head on my shoulder. I love it. 
 31 weeks and counting. Braxton hicks are in full swing over here and baby is hanging low. I'm still set on a boy--so if this one is a girl we will be very surprised! The typical aches and pains are to be expected at this point but man I somehow forget about them until they arrive. I guess that's a good thing. I am just getting so anxious to give birth! I really don't know how it's going to play out. I for one hate surprises so I don't know how I will react to finding out what the baby is. I can't believe we never found out. Won't do it again but at least I can say we did it once! I am very excited to meet this little one but I'm also getting real nervous about having 3 children. It's going to rock our world...mostly in a good way. I think I'm tired now?! Just wait. 
 Best purchase was this children's nativity set. They love it. 
 Laney literally chose her outfit the other day and I thought it was hilarious. She is the shoe girl and loves to wear her red ones. She also loves socks...so naturally those had to go on too. She's is full equipped with a baby in arms...she's a little obsessed. I can't blame her. I Snagged her headband on sale mostly because she loved it in the store. It's a little big but is always putting it on...her neck! 
 We went to a farm the other night with friends and it was so great. We love our ward and the people in it. My friend took these pictures and I love them. So grateful to be surrounded by so many women to look up to! 

 This 3 year old...is the best. It doesn't mean he is easy...but we can't get enough of his weird quirks and comments throughout the day. I don't think his brain ever shuts off. He is the most lovey and affectionate child in the world. (only concerns me a little) I love his hugs throughout the day and the random, "mom I love you so bad" statements. Can he just make it to age 5 and then never ever grow up?! (3 is proving to be a bit of a challenge...at first it wasn't but it is. Just requires a lot of energy!) We love our Crew!
We have had a great month so far! So anxious for Christmas to come. I have been so busy with photoshoots mixed with some school in there and a minor church calling, but busy is how we like it! For now!

No comments:

Post a Comment