It's so hard to believe that Laney is already 15 months old! Crew was this age when we found out we were pregnant with her and I swear that was yesterday.
She has already proved to us that she is quite independent...except that she is extremely clingy to me right now. That is something that we didn't go through with Crew and I'll be honest...it's not my most favorite thing. It's exhausting, but I love her for it.
- Her babies are well loved around here. I need to take the clothes off the dolls so I can wash them! They are becoming very dirty but it's just evidence that someone loves them.
-She is loving the piano right now and always whines until I put her up on the bench. She plunks those keys so gently and smiles the whole way through. I'm just crossing my fingers that she loves that thing as much as I do.
So a few days ago someone in our ward was giving this toddler bed away...for F R E E. Nothing makes my heart happier. I've been a little addicted to finding good deals lately...except for Christmas decor. Oops. Anyway I decided to snag the bed asap (it pays to be on my phone a lot...literally. I've been the first one to snag these deals) I knew we wouldn't need the bed for a while but decided it would be good to introduce sometime soon. (I'm actually very stressed about 3 small children and their sleeping schedules. So Laney needs to be in her crib aka cage as long as possible) She has slept in it one night, but hit her head the night after so I decided we were going back to the crib full time. I'm not wanting to give her too much freedom quite yet. I do have to admit that she looks darn cute in it and I can't wait till she's old enough to sleep there.
She is loving her older brother more and more these days. She wanted to hold his hand here but it took some serious bribing from me so that he would let her. She just didn't understand why he didn't want to! "ok that's enough Laney."-Crew
She is a very busy baby and a climber. Whyyyy did I get the climbers? It's so tiring and dangerous.
She's the best and so much fun.
I think we are all on pins and needles waiting to see how she will react to the baby. It's not lookin' too promising seeing how clingy she is to me:) We'll get there eventually!

No comments:
Post a Comment