Thursday, November 5, 2015

Family Photos

 I think it's no secret how much I love these! I really had my doubts about them that night because of the kids and our outfit choices. (still wish I would have worn something different but too late to change that!) I'm just really happy that I have these pictures of our life right now. 
 Crew had dirt or rocks in his hand the entire time...but that makes him happy so we went with it!
 This little one has been a cute stinker lately. She is totally independent and wants to do her own thing. After my parents came to visit they said I was for sure in trouble with her! Meaning that I will be raising myself...which is good but we are both strong-willed. I love that about her though! I seriously love that we have such similar features too. I'm a little biased but I'm obsessed with her! 
 Her daddy is quite a fan of her too. He would literally give this girl anything she wanted. (except last night he forgot to give her a binky before putting her to sleep...well she slept 12 hours without that thing! Wahoo)
 I just adore this sweet husband of mine. I'm not one for public affection and what not...but I feel like I've gotten better over the years...ha ha But really, I love him so darn much. We make a good team. I feel lucky that we were able to start our family so young because we will have so much time together after they are all grown up. It will be like dating all over again! It will... only if we make it that way. 
 I could just go on and on about this one right here. He's the best. 
I never want to forget:
-his spiderman and despicable me underwear that he loves so much. So much innocence comes along with a pair of little boy underwear and I just never want them to go away. 
-the way he manages to sneak into our bed every.single.night but in the morning get's upset at me for letting him. "mom, why you let me sleep in your bed? I told you no." 
-his sales skills. He can convince us to give him anything with his cute dimples and eyebrows. He is now at an age where he can reason with us and it is quite funny. 
-the way he loves his sister. Sure they have their days and moments where it seems like all they do is fight, but then he turns around and love her. He will randomly go up to her and kiss the top of her head and say, "I love you so bad Laney." 
 I have so much love for these two and I cannot wait to love another. 

 Laney Kate is just a dolly around here. Quite literally. She is still tiny and is my real life doll! She is her happiest in the morning during breakfast and it sort of goes down from there haha Maybe it's the age but she is just done with life around 4pm. So we try to keep her busy until her 6:30pm bedtime. She sleeps all night till 7am. I'm not sure how life is going to be when I have to wake up again multiple times a night but it will be alright if I can have her sleeping through it all. (I'm actually excited to have quiet time during the night with the baby.) I LOVE checking on her through the camera in her room. She is so funny when she wakes up. 

I just love being a wife and mother! We are all so excited to meet the new little one coming soon. We can't wait to have a fuzzy, squishy, wrinkly newborn around again. I'm sure the kids will love it. 

1 comment: