Crew is just amazingly funny, and we love his personality. To say he loves preschool would be an understatement. His teacher is incredible, and a perfect fit for him! He goes with his best friend, Beckham...listening to them on the way to and from school is quite hilarious.
Crew is at the best/hardest/funniest/sweetest/most tiring age right now. Did you get all of those emotions?
He tells me he loves me probably about 20 times a day. I'm not exaggerating.
He hugs and kisses Laney and Peter all day too.
He is obsessed with Harry Potter right now even though I know he doesn't get the gist of the character or the story lines in the movies, but he loves to pretend he gets it. He dresses up as Harry Potter during the day, most everyday.
He dresses up as a new character daily. I'm in the process of printing up all of his pictures of him dressed up as them. We are going to love looking back at them.
He asks me a million questions a day, and goes from happy to very angry or sad in about 30 seconds. (this is the tiring part)
We love you Crew, and love preschool, and can't wait to watch you grow!
(side note: blogging is becoming more of a chore for me lately, and I'm about ready to call it quits. BUT this is the only way family members from far away can peek into our little life, and read about our happy/sad/frustrating moments. I've been printing photos and writing what I want to remember on the back of them. So I think I'm slowly transitioning to that.)








No comments:
Post a Comment