This month isn't nearly over just yet, but I have so much to document already! It's overwhelming how many pictures I take. 10,400 to be exact. That's what in my lightroom library...not even counting what is on my hard drive.
This month has been filled with family, friends, lots of date nights, and late nights picking up toys around the house. Let's not forget the nights spent at the pool too!
I love how close Laney and Crew are becoming. They play well together all day. I will admit though that having 2 toddlers around to make double the mess has been a tad crazy. I'm still getting used to the fact that if I really want a clean house, that I have to spend most of the day just picking the little messes up.
We had Hazel come over to play one day (the kids love Fridays for this reason!) and they built a fort around Peter in his bouncer. Then they played dress up for the rest of the time. I loved the outfits she would come up with. Don't worry---I kissed her cheeks off about a million times while she was wearing that mask. Hard not to. Try it!
Date night with my main man. We saw a movie that was really sad, and just overall a little depressing....however, he was a good sport, and made the night fun.
I had to snap this picture of one of our planning sessions. Each Sunday night we *try* to make an effort at planning our week out together. Meal planning, money talk (eww. I still don't like it,) and scheduling. I LOVE doing this together, and love when he types everything out in an organized manner. He's just really awesome, and handsome.
Everly & Laney's playdate. E requested "piggies" for the both of them. She's the talker in this little relationship. She is 5 days older than Laney, and has the biggest vocabulary.
B&C playing together. They are finally at a point where they don't fight. They love playing, and play so well together.
Date night at a leather store ($$$$ didn't realize how much real leather cost. Won't be going back there for a bit!)
Temple night with him! I love going with him, and learning from him. Exiting a temple session in the evening where the sky is dark, and the cars are slowly driving by, is the best feeling. Everything feels right in the world. Thankful for the Temple because of the perspective it gives me.
Park day with Aunt Lindsey! She came to visit this week and the kids had a blast!
Peter's first time on the swings!
Crew's OOTD. Gotta roll with it. Harry Potter.
Crew's teacher sends me pictures of him in class every time he goes. It's my favorite. I love seeing what he did that day.
Shopping with my gal. We really really love it.
She was pretty stoked about her pink box. She stores all of her important baby doll accessories in there.
I got to sneak away later that night to meet baby Della. It's a surreal feeling walking those hospital halls again, hearing the beeping machines, and smelling the hand sanitizer everywhere. I was overcome with such strong emotions there. I will always want a baby, and want those experiences. There is nothing sweeter than having a baby, and staying a couple days in the hospital protecting the little one from the outside world. Those quiet moments will always be some of my favorite. Della is a doll, and just so sweet.
Our table is full of coloring stuff all day long. FINALLY. I've been waiting for them to take an interest in it. Crew would color all day if I let him! (which I normally do.)
A little Frost gelato to end our week in the right way. That stuff just keeps getting better every time I go.
So cute! Love watching them grow up! You are such a good momma and will love all your photos and stories as they get older.
ReplyDelete