He's 6 months old now! It's been so fun having Peter boy here. He is the happiest, most laid back little boy. We just adore him.
He still doesn't sleep through the night, but only because I keep nursing him. He is totally capable of sleeping all night...in fact, he did it last night. BUT he's just so cute, and I'm pretty sure he needs to cuddle me after a few hours of sleeping, so I don't mind too much.
No teeth yet.
He loves the pool. Thank goodness. We go quite often.
He is 18lbs. ONLY. I feel like he is bigger. Laney weighed 18lbs at 6 months, and Crew weighed 22lbs! His appointment was sad, as usual. Shots are no fun.
He is so wiggly. And busy. He rolls everywhere. We are anxious for him to start crawling so that he can join the big kids. But now I am worried for baby proofing, because with 2 toddlers around, we need to be extra careful!
We tried baby food, but after, he threw up for nearly 2 hours straight. It was awful. I don't want to experience that again. So we are putting it on the back burner for a bit.
He's still doted on all day by his siblings. Especially Crew.
Happy 6 months buddy boy!

No comments:
Post a Comment