Laney is now a whole S I X months old! We love having her around so so much. She has the cutest smile and we are loving her personality. She recently learned how to sit up and we are loving that. Crew thinks it's the coolest thing. She is a pretty good eater and sleeper. I need to start her back up on solids again...we were really good about that but for some reason stopped. We love it when we go to her crib after she has woken up because she greets us with the biggest smile or shriek and then kicks her legs so hard. She is the happiest girl.
Just some sibling love. Man alive do I love these two!
I love her straight posture as she sits...along with her scrunched toesies.
We love all of her funny expressions
Crew was playing lion and Laney was his prey...hence the reason he is biting her shirt.
We love this girl.
xoxo Laney Kate






Such good pictures!!! You better post about Mexico because I definitely want to see!
ReplyDelete