Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Park Day

The park was eventful! Crew went on this spin chair and before I could get to him he spun out of control and landed on his head. I got there and he was frozen and terrified to say the least. It was so sad! Luckily no concussion for him. (that I know of)

 This weather is so nice.
 He thought it would be a good idea to eat sand...




She loves being outside...and I love taking pictures of her. She has so many expressions. She reminds me of E.T. with the blanket on. Hilarious.
In other news I shattered my phone today..well the screen. That was super fun and super sad since that's never happened to me before! 

1 comment:

  1. these pictures of Laney are to die for!! I can't wait to get to know her....haven't had much of a chance yet. #azbound!!!!

    ReplyDelete