Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I am a little Crazy

Man these last few days have been rough to say the least.

I have been yelling way too much at Crew. Way too much. My pregnant hormonal self doesn't have a lot of patience these days for any type of crying, whining, or tugging on my leg every second. I feel bad. I really do. 

No one has ever seen me freak out before...like really freak out. (well Alex has) Ya know, where your face turns bright red, your screaming and throwing objects around the room? Growing up I may or may not have put a few huge holes in the wall...and I may or may not have done that while married too. Not my proudest moments...and the swear words? Don't even bother asking me if I have used a few. Of course I have. I am not the classiest fit thrower either. 

I just feel like I have to be the one who is always emotionally and mentally in check so that others around me can have bad days. Then all my bad days go unnoticed until I blow up. Literally. I don't say nice things and I don't do nice things either. Little embarrassing, but hey it happens to the best of us I guess. 

I feel bad for Crewbear. He is the most forgiving person in the world and still loves me after I have thrown him (literally) in time out for the 80th time that day. He always wants to give me kisses and hugs. It's way cute. Did I ever mention that he found the enchilada sauce the other day in the trash and dumped the rest out all over the couch, himself and the carpet? All in a matter of 20 seconds. I was outside our door grabbing the groceries on the floor. (carrying groceries up to the 3rd floor with a child in tow and one in my belly is the worst) 

We miss family, Alex does too! 

BLAH 

Im so negative!

Hopefully I'll get out of this lame slump and pretend to be the most awesome superwife and mom there is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment