Thursday, June 12, 2014

Lincoln Park Zoo

We went with some friends into the city to go to the Zoo! It is free admission here...we didn't see a whole lot of animals, but I'm happy we went.  I tend to be a major homebody and so I forget that Crew HAS to get out of the house at least once a day, or else he goes nuts. This zoo trip was much needed for him. 

***I spent the entire time chasing him around...so most of the picture's I have are of the back of his head***












 ^^^That's not my kid...^^^
 ^^^This is...^^^



We can't leave this girl out! She is just too cute for words. 

I purchased a new stroller recently so that will be easier to take him to the Zoo in...although folding it up and carrying on public transportation will be a pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment