Monday, May 19, 2014

Our Cute Toddler


Crew has been so funny lately! When he wakes up in the morning the very first thing he says is "DADA!!!" and he won't stop saying it until I take him to our room and have him lay by Alex. It is the cutest thing. Alex had to leave super early for work today so when Crew woke up he wasn't here...sad way to start the day for this toddler! 

He points to our things (makeup, cologne, water bottle, tabasco...) and says who it belongs to. (mama or dada) He is so proud of himself...and he is always right! 

We always read books before bed, then brush teeth, and then say prayers when I tuck him in. The other night I was in a rush to put him down (maybe I had to pee or something for the 80th time) but he said "prayer?!" when I was leaving the room. I love this boy to pieces! So we said prayer...and we always have to remember to thank Heavenly Father for Moroni...he is obsessed with him. Its cute. 

Speaking of Moroni, Crew will point to any temple and say "nononi" or something to that effect. We clearly understand him. When he sees the Disney castle on the TV before a movie, he freaks out and says "nononi" and claps. I'm glad he is picking up something from our scripture studies..haha 

There is an airport pretty close to us and so there are always at least 3-4 airplanes in the sky that we can see. Crew loves them and points to them in the sky whenever he sees one. He is getting better at saying airplane too!

Ok last cute story! I took him to the bookstore with me and he politely waved to every single person he saw, and said "hi" in the sweetest voice. Most people will just melt, because then he proceeds to blow them a kiss. If the person didn't hear him, he will stand there until they acknowledge his presence. So he patiently says "hi" over and over...one cute old lady came back over to us and asked me how he knew to blow her a kiss? I told her that he just does that whenever he says hi to someone, and then she smiled and told me how much she needed that sweet kiss today. Talk about making my mama heart melt into pieces! 




Don't ya want to kiss him??
 I couldn't pass up the vintage phone from Fischer Price...he loves it. Hopefully we will be able to collect all the old vintage toys one day! They are just too adorable. 
and these bad boys? Im convinced that his feet have not changed since he was born. They are still so dang squishy and yummy. 


His poor knee! 
Poor kid is always falling. I kid you not...anywhere we go, he falls. We went to the park today and that's all he did! Im just so glad he never hit his head! He doesn't cry or make a fuss at all. He just get's up and says "ok?" (he asks himself if he is ok...) and then runs off! Maybe this is why boys are so much easier than girls people say? I think if a little girl fell as much as he did, she would be an absolute wreck! Can't wait for that day...




No comments:

Post a Comment