It was so great having my mom fly out here to visit for the weekend! She flew into the airport right next to the apartments, so that was so nice to be able to only drive 5 minutes to pick her up! The kids anticipation of this day was just too much for them to handle! Our weekend was packed with so many ice cream trips, park days, and a visit to the science center. The last day she was here, us girls got to go out to breakfast kidless! It was a miracle, and such a great morning. I can't say enough good things about the restaurant we went to. It's just so so good. I will miss it probably too much when we leave.
I'm so happy it worked out for her to come! I loved staying up late with her and Lindsey making dinner for the boys, and just chatting the night away. So excited to see her next week!

No comments:
Post a Comment