Friday, April 7, 2017

Catch Up

I have been putting off this gigantic blog catch up because I have over 3k pictures that I haven't imported into Lightroom yet...and instead of me trying to figure it out, I shut down, and avoid it at all costs. I find myself looking back on my blog occasionally, and being filled with gratitude for the documents I recorded. I have this renewed excitement about this blog of mine...and it will run smoother once I have all of my photos organized. Until then, I am just going to try and document our most recent experiences. 

 We had SO many park days in February. We loved every single one. I love these 3. 
 My friend Darian had her sweet baby in March. I was able to be there for it, and it was amazing! 
 Opening night of Backyard Taco. I need to dedicate an entire post to this boy and his endeavors lately. Just so thankful for his hard work, and dedication to providing for his family. 
 So many fun memories with cousin Hazel during Sunday dinner. We are sure going to miss these this summer, can't even talk about that quite yet! 
 Snuck over to snuggle Indy really quick after church!
 Peter is 14 months old now, and is acting so grown up! He is "talking" more, and loving certain toys. He is still quite clingy, but that should go away this summer...hopefully. 
 WE MOVED to a new house! I wish I was a better documenter during this process. It was fun, and wild during some parts. I now know that I will never remodel a home on my own! I could barely handle choosing carpet, and paint colors! I'm hoping that if a custom home is ever in the cards for us, that I can hopefully afford a designer to do it all. We shall see! 






 Laney was able to hang with Hazel a few times during the move! She loves her, and asks about her on the daily! 
 A quick stop to the bookstore with some of our favorite little friends! 
 The only photo I have of Crew's soccer pictures. HA. I messed up the photo order, and never paid...so this is what we have. A photo of a photo from my friends packet. Soccer this season...was interesting. I'm not sure if its in the cards again for us. It was sure cute watching him run around in that little uniform though! 

 She's so fun to shop for...especially now that she loves to try her clothes on, and pick them out. 
 Side-note: Lane drove Crew up to Utah to my parents house before we moved...where he stayed for TWO WEEKS! We sure missed him, but it made it easier knowing he was well taken care of! 
 Just a typical breakfast for this big eater. She's always been this way. 
 General Conference was powerful and so needed...but entertaining the kids during is always a challenge. Crew loved learning about planets while we watched conference!

 Love her sweet kisses. I'll take what I can get from her these days! 

 Seriously love these two together. 

 She loves her little dance class. 
 Poor kiddo came down with another random fever the other day!
 Laying out ha ha 



 I really wish I could find a floatie that fit Peter! It makes me so anxious having him at the pool without one. 
He is turning FIVE this year. I cannot even believe it. He is so excited. He talks about it a lot, and what he wants to do for his party. I love him. 


Thats a wrap. 

Let's all pray that I can get my stuff together so I can have my posts more organized!!

No comments:

Post a Comment