He turned 1. I don't feel like I can truly express how I feel about this boy on here! He completes our family in the best way possible. His 1st year was full of crazy hard days for the both of us, but also full of the best days. We celebrated his sweet birthday at Mariah's house. Thankfully she decorated cute and had dinner ready! I think by birthday #2, I'll be ready for completing that task at our place HA! I just did not have it in me!
We opened some presents up, had cake, and ended the night with all of the cousins in the bath. Nothing sweeter. It is the best living by family!
At age one he almost slept through the night, had 4 teeth, took a few steps, and loved being held by mom! We love you sweet Peter boy!

















No comments:
Post a Comment