Thursday, March 9, 2017

Christmas Day 2016


 Nothing like getting a fresh pack of bows in your stocking! 



 This is how I'll always remember my Christmas Day Dad! Flannel pajamas, and a pullover jacket of some kind. Always with a present in hand ready to open so we could play with it right then. He's really the best. 



 We all agreed that Lydia needed to test out that new stroller of Laney's. I'm sure that Laney about died and went to heaven as she was pushing her around. We regretted putting Lydia in it because for the rest of the day, Laney kept whining to have her put back in. So hilarious. 
 Pete's 1st Christmas was a success! He loved crawling around and partaking of everyone's Christmas presents! 


 Super grateful for this handsome man. He has a tough job that forces him to travel a ton, but the reunion when he gets home is the greatest. 

 He was the only one who really enjoyed the snow, and played in it daily! He is wearing the same blue snow pants that were mine when I was 3. I love that.
 Talking to my brother that day was much needed. He is doing so well. This mission has been very tough, but he is loving every bit of it. He still has a little accent. I think that is so funny! He is currently an AP (bragging sister) and enjoys spending so much time with president. He's already grown so much during this little two-year blip of his life. We cannot wait to see him this July! 

Attending Church on Christmas Day was the greatest. I wish that happened every year. I'm currently trying to figure out how to make our home have that same christmas spirit in it everyday. It's tricky, but I'm hoping with some consistency, we can achieve it! I'm not trying to make it feel like Christmas, but just more Christ-centered. It's been a little tricky with fighting children, children who all-the-sudden refuse to say their prayers, and children who want the trolls soundtrack on repeat daily. BUT we keep trying! ha ha 
Feel so grateful that we were able to spend Christmas this year in Utah with my family! They are the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment