There are so many thoughts running through my head as of late, which almost turns off my desire to blog or journal. I wish that wasn't the case! I feel like I'm missing so many moments because I'm not recording them here. I still need to write my Christmas Day post, New Years, and Peter's birthday! HE IS ONE! It's so crazy. Our days are filled with mundane tasks, lots of kisses, tears, and books. (Laney is so into books) I nearly fall into bed exhausted every night only to feel defeated. I look around and the messes are still there, the laundry is piling up, and my dishwasher isn't running. I know it's just a stage of life, but for me to be happy, stress free, and fun...I need those things done nightly! So it's something I'm constantly trying to work on...and maybe I'll get the hang of it one day. Alex is turning 27 on Sunday, we are buying a house (more on that later) and we adore our kids more than ever. Life is good. I have to remember that I am getting the most important things done despite me feeling like life is falling apart sometimes. (I'm just dramatic.) It's hard knowing my potential, or having a certain vision in my head of the mother and wife I want to be. Sometimes I'm just not reaching it, or coming close! I'm sure we all have these thoughts. I'm just needing to vent it all out. I'm hoping to get the desire to blog about life again soon because these kids are growing like weeds over here!

No comments:
Post a Comment