Thursday, June 23, 2016

4,000 Pictures


I've had this pressing feeling for a while now to organize all of my photos into folders in lightroom...and from my phone. 
I've never imported photos from my phone onto my computer. I just email what I need...but I never delete from my phone. 
Let's just say I have thousands to go through. Most of them are blurry shots of the same darn thing, but hey I can't help myself when I catch a cute moment. Gotta have 100 copies of it. 
Really though I need to calm down in the photo department. 
Because now I want to crawl in a ball in raise the flag that says SOS. 
Each night I'm pluggin' away...and I'll get it done. I'm just not letting myself download pictures from my camera onto my computer until everything is in it's place. 
I didn't realize how many photos I didn't even put on my blog of fun times! 
I hope one day I can make photo albums of vacations, children, and important events. I have been looking through old photos at my mom's house (my favorite thing) and I realized that my kids need to have their pictures easy to find as they get older. 
Luckily chatbooks has helped a ton with that...but I'm wanting something different too. (I need to print this blog every year...why is it so time consuming.) 

Off to bed. This single parenting thing is kickin' my trash. I love my children so so so much. Really. I'm just starting to get very tired during the day....multiple days in a row. I can't function like that! Ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment