These are just a few of my favorite pictures that I've snapped the last few weeks. I've got so many on my phone so it's hard to upload them all here. None of them are in order but they all show what a typical day looks like over here.
I included a picture of my dear husband putting together our Ikea dresser. Aka dresser from hell. It was a beast to put together, but I'm loving it now. Thankful he did it! (it's also held together with wood glue because we had a little mishap...) We will not be remodeling a home anytime soon..or ever. I would love to, but we can't even handle a dresser.
I love that my kids hold Peter so much. They can't get enough of this gushy boy and neither can we!
We got a Van last week sorta out of the blue. We have been talking and planning for it in case we decided we really needed it...and we did. It was a little hard to swallow because I couldn't see myself driving a van, but I'm loving it now. It's so practical, has great gas mileage, and will haul us across the darn country. (again...more on that later) We like it. The kids love it. Welcome to the fam Pearl.
My brother and his wife came to visit too, and that was so fun! It's a little weird seeing him married but he fits the role of a husband well.
We blessed Peter at church yesterday! Alex gave such a sweet blessing. So thankful for him and for the priesthood. It was fun seeing our family there supporting us. Wish I got pictures of everyone, but we all went our separate ways before we could do that. Next time!
Here's to a better week. One filled with more love and patience for the kids and myself.
My brother and his wife came to visit too, and that was so fun! It's a little weird seeing him married but he fits the role of a husband well.
We blessed Peter at church yesterday! Alex gave such a sweet blessing. So thankful for him and for the priesthood. It was fun seeing our family there supporting us. Wish I got pictures of everyone, but we all went our separate ways before we could do that. Next time!
Here's to a better week. One filled with more love and patience for the kids and myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment