Wednesday, September 2, 2015

All About Crew


Our little Crew has been on my mind a lot lately. He is entering into a new stage of life with his upcoming birthday...in just 16 days! He will be 3 (even though he will hold up 3 fingers and insist he is turning 4) and I couldn't be more proud of the little boy he is becoming. I feel like his vocabulary has grown a lot in these last few weeks and the wheels in his head are spinning constantly. I'm always trying to teach him what is right, and I am still trying to figure out how to discipline his cute self. He teaches me things on the daily and catches my every mistake. It's caused me to watch what I say, and always remember that I have a little person following my every move.

He's been the best big brother to Laney lately and he couldn't be more excited about a new little one coming his way. Everyday he asks if he can hold the baby since my "belly is getting BIG!" (thanks sweets.) Today he felt the baby kick and his reaction was priceless. He waited ever so patiently for those teeny, tiny movements from his little buddy. (he swears it's a boy) Being a mother is the greatest calling in life I will ever have. It is very challenging someday's but at the end of the day both of these little kids couldn't love me more. They need me and look to me for everything. I have been overwhelmed lately at the huge responsibility I have as their mother to raise them the right way and teach them all I can in the home. I just need to take one day at a time and be in tune enough so I can catch the little teaching moments throughout the day.

I love you Crew!



1 comment: