Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Visitors

We are now back from the summer sales life! Woohoo! Surprisingly this past summer went by really fast. I can't believe it's already September..the month where my baby boy turns 2. T W O. Are you kidding me? The time has flown by to say the least. 

We have been so lucky to see so much family already in the past week! I am kicking myself for not bringing my camera along and snagging some pictures with other family..tear. Next time! 
My grandma reminded me to take pictures while they visited..so we have these! If she didn't say anything...then we wouldn't have them. 
 Ellie Kate and Laney Kate...now we just need to get her other aunt Emma Kate in there! Both gorgeous blondes with gorgeous eyes! 
 GG (yes, she wants to be called that) with her 2 great-grandkids. (my other cousin is prego..so in March there will be 3! Wahooo)
 Little Laney and GG
 Those lips...
 I wish I could have these kids live with us! Crew had so much fun. 

 Seth had a little shadow that whole day...
 Snuck a picture of this little mother. I love that girls are naturals with children and babies. 
 Notice Crew getting a kick out of Jake's socks..eww
 Once again...following Seth around. He HAD to watch him play a game on his phone. 
 Gorgeous Mother of mine
 Caught them having a little moment!
 Uncle Seth 
 Uncle Jake
 We are missing Uncle Zach so much! Man I love these brothers and cannot wait to have the little trio back together next June...well until Jake leaves in July :(
So grateful for this family of mine! We have had some good times together, and I'm so grateful my kids have awesome aunts, uncles, and grandparents (from both sides, we seriously scored!) 

Laney just sleeping away while I take an hour or so just snapping pictures. She is the best practice for mastering my camera! 


No comments:

Post a Comment